Spending some time tonight messing about with PI in highsec. Its also my first time with PI since they established the build your own Customs Office, so the highsec taxes are definitely a kicker. There is still decent profit in it though, and wondering if I should bother to look at lowsec or npc 0.0 for an operation. I very much suspect that any Customs Office I setup on my own would get knocked down pretty quick though.
The messing about with an isk source got me thinking about the various ways I've made isk over the years, and I've tried quite a few ways...some successfully, others not. In total, my net worth is somewhere around 30-34 billion isk. Of that its about 5 billion worth of ships(3x freighters on various characters and a Thanatos+Raven Navy Issue I've decided to keep), 12 billion worth of trading capital on a Jita 4-4 station trader, and roughly 16 billion worth of speculative goods that I picked up in the past I'm slowly unloading. At the moment I have 2 active accounts fueled by PLEX and a third inactive(Cyno alts with manufacturing/science skills mostly). Suppose when it comes down to net worth in Eve its all pretty relative, to someone new I may be space rich but to others i'm just on par(or far behind!)
I mention my net worth simply as a way of marking down where I am today and allowing me to write over the next few posts how I've made isk over the years during my on/off time in Eve.
Cheers,
-Hamno
No comments:
Post a Comment