Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Well, another EVE Online blog, this one is mostly just a spot to write down my own ideas and commentary on the game and how I choose to play it. I've been an on/off player since 2004 and have recently returned from a 2 year break. I last quit the game for a combination of 2 reasons, a big old dose of the "Bitter Old Vet" who got tired of time sucking 0.0 campaigns and with 1 small daughter and a second one on the way I just didnt have the time.

Now that my my daughters are now 3 and 1, my career is busy as hell but I've started to appreciate the need to zone out every so often and spend an hour or so a night taking a break. I played various games I grabbed on sale via Steam but after awhile they all seemed the same, random RPGs following a pretty scripted plot with predictable twists. To be honest I'm really not sure what caused me to log into the account management page and hit the button to activate my account for 4 hours so I could resub with a PLEX but here I am.

I still really dont have the time for any great 0.0 alliance battles, but given an hour or so a night if I choose I'm sure I can still find my own place in Eve.


No comments:

Post a Comment