One component of my industry side was 10 PI factory planets, nothing was extracted just 40,000 m3 of Mechanical Parts/Consumer Electronics was transferred down to each planet(Divided up into the 4 launch pads per planet). From there 3 factories churned away for 4 days until I picked up approximately 45,000 robotics and sold via Jita. The whole system was click intensive to pick up, but once it was running the only challenge was dividing up the stacks of goods into each launch pad.
Then the patch hit, and robotics started falling. This was expected due to the changes in PI goods use so i've been careful to monitor my costs and margin and as my last cycle was completing I noticed that it is no longer profitable to produce Robotics(in highsec). Once you factor in taxes you would lose 2300 isk per unit before your taxes/brokerage fees even kick in.
Robotics, loved it while it lasted.
With the volume of Robotics still consumer I'm expecting prices to adjust over time so that there will be profit in highsec factory planets. We'll see how long until I get the ambition to go click crazy and switch them over though.
No comments:
Post a Comment