I'll admit to being a terrible patch speculator, I returned to Eve only as the details were coming out for the most recent round of changes so not really having the time to dig into patch notes I figured the bulk of speculative opportunities were already being exploited. A fault assumption I realize now once I broke out the old eve spreadsheet and calculated the new cost of formerly T1 battleships. A Domi is currently settling for 120m and has a build cost of roughly 210m.
Alright, i'll cave...I've got the isk to follow a medium term investment and dont have the time for active trading. Just short of 10 billion isk dropped on 80 battleships later...
From an overall diversification perspective, this makes up about a third of my active funds at the moment while still leaving me with 15-17 billion in market sell orders and 2-2.5 billion tied up in PI/Production.
No comments:
Post a Comment